BEST BABY PUPPY IN SHOW 10 points
BEST BABY PUPPY AT A SPECIALTY SHOW 10 points
BEST BABY PUPPY IN GROUP 6 points
BEST BABY PUPPY IN BREED (at least 2 competing) 2 points
The maximum number of points awarded in one show is 10.
Notes: Mark the highest award per show only. Must be at least 4 months of age and under 6 months of age on the day of the show. Only wins awarded as Best Baby Puppy are eligible. The highest award per show will be used in the tabulation of points for the Best Baby Puppy Award. Best Baby Puppy points accumulated are not to be included when tabulating points if also applying for Best Puppy of the year.
1. To be awarded each year.
2. All awards are to be applied for unless otherwise specified.
3. One application per dog.
4. Dog must be purebred Golden Retriever and registered with the CKC.
5. To be eligible the MGRC member/co-owner must be in good standing.
6. Points/titles are counted from January 1st to December 31st of each year (with the exception of the Versatility award)
7. The Versatility award is awarded only once to a dog and titles earned can be in any year.
8. The dog does not have to be bred by a club member but must be owned by a club member.
9. If a dog is co-owned, the person applying for the award/medallion must be a MGRC member.
10. Provisional members are not eligible for Annual Awards. Provisional members are eligible for Performance Medallions.
11. Only CKC events are eligible for Annual Awards. Performance Medallions include any title recognized by the CKC.
To submit your Award Application, follow the steps in the form below. You can also download a PDF to print and submit by mail to
575 Greenfield Road
Murray Siding, NS